From their very first strokes to their first swim meet... We are committed to quality instruction!
Here in beautiful Southwest Florida, we are surrounded by water, with lakes, canals, pools and our spectacular coastline.
Learning to swim is an absolute necessity to ensure our childrens' safety . We believe that aside from the obvious physical benefits of swimming, that our students should come away with a sense of accomplishment and heightened self esteem.
We foster enthusiasm for learning through individual attention, and a child centered, flexible teaching style.
Our passion for swimming is contagious and our expertise extends far beyond water safety skills.
- Over 20 years teaching experience
- Convenient for your busy lifestyle - we come to your home or community pool
- Competent, caring, certified staff
- Lessons for all ages and levels, from beginner to competitive stroke development
- Interactive parent participation classes for babies and toddlers
- Schedule at your convenience - morning, afternoon, evening and Saturday classes
Don't put off teaching your child to swim!
- Drowning is the #1 cause of death for children ages 1 to 4 in Florida.
- 75% of victim are ages 12 to 25 months old.
- 65% drown in the family pool.
- For every child that drown, 4 are hospitalized for near drowning.
- 33% drown in a neighbors' or relatives' pool.
- 77% were missing less than 5 minutes.